In the past year, I made some big choices, looked fear in the face, and said, “Get out of the way, you don’t belong here.”
I quit my job!
I came out!
I started a business!
I went boldly in the direction of my dreams. I walked my talk and lived up to the words of aspiration and inspiration I deliver in keynote speeches.
Why? Because throughout my life, I’ve embraced change, driven by self-reflection, education, and personal leadership, as my path to happiness, success, and well-being. From earning two master’s degrees to starting two businesses, to launching an initiative promoting women in business and entrepreneurship, to emceeing a TedX event, I seek out experiences that challenge me.
In the next stage of my evolution, I’m going to help others do the same through my new company: Kylie Rowe Co. With speaking, training, and CXRowe services, I help people become the best possible version of themselves so that they’re ready to lead other people.
Leadership is an inside job. It requires us to feel the feels, getting to know who we really are, and accepting and loving that person.
The inside job is moving into recovery, breaking out of toxic relationships and work cultures, and being true to yourself. The inside job is being brave enough to face fear directly. The inside job is expecting the unexpected, trying new things, changing and challenging standards, and sometimes going rogue.
It takes personal strength, tenacity, and commitment. That’s what I help others find within themselves and help them take their leadership potential to the next level.
Want to work together to level up your leadership?
You may be thinking: “Kylie, you’re speaking directly to me. I want in.”
Well, that’s what I hope you’re thinking. Want to know if we’re a good fit? Answer these simple questions:
- You’re in charge of people or development for an organization, and you need a fresh educator and trainer who can help your people level up their leadership.
- You’re an individual who is ready to invest in themselves and become the best version of who they can be.
- You’re looking for dynamic, vibrant, engaging speakers to keynote your next conference or speak at your event on personal leadership development.
- You’re ready to be bold, take risks, and get real.
- You’re this close to the next level of your success, and you are ready to crush it.
- Your organization is in the midst of a change or transition and needs short-term leadership or representation.
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then I want to hear from you. Seriously. Right now. Email me at email@example.com, text me at +17752501152, or connect with me on social on Insta, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. And subscribe to my emails for fresh, real content on the regular.
Keep crushing it, and we’ll talk soon.