Be the CEO of Your Work-Life
Strengthen emotional intelligence in a virtual environment that is experiential, introspective, and modern
Does this sound familiar to you?
- I'm a successful high achiever looking to crush it in both personal and professional life (i.e., I am seeking balance), and I’d like to be part of a professional community that supports me to be my best self.
- I’m relatively new to leading a team and looking to develop emotional intelligence and other skills to manage up, down, and across.
- I’m a recently promoted and highly productive individual with an opportunity for improvement in all things communication.
- I’m stepping into a role with more visibility and need to amplify my voice on and offline, with confidence.
- I'm a director of a team in need of conflict resolution and trust-building.
- I’m a relatively high-powered professional seeking additional skill and competence in leadership.
If so, then we'd bet one of these is also true...
- Despite your “success”, you aren’t as fulfilled in life and it’s becoming increasingly obvious.
- Your hard work and determination haven’t moved you into a leadership role as quickly as you’d like and the path forward feels daunting.
- For all the accolades you’ve received, you’re more self-doubting, afraid, and stressed than anyone would ever guess.
- Your gut tells you you're meant for bigger things, but you lack the support, guidance, and possibly the training to be more than you are.
- You’re a rockstar employee drowning in a toxic work environment and you need the courage, confidence, and personal brand to land a new opportunity.
So How Do You Fix It?
- With a leadership program that is customized to your goals providing personalized guidance and answers to all your questions. CxLabs will give you up to 50-minutes of 1:1 coaching each month to ensure completion of development activities and progress of your personal leadership plan at every step of your growth journey.
- With an evidence and research-based program—you can continue to fill your desire to build knowledge and learn best practices in personal development, communication, goal setting, employee engagement, managing conflict, curating culture, leading change, and personal and business branding for leaders.
- With access to research and a like-minded professional community—you can learn from others and find a supportive space to try new things, face personal and professional challenges, and process your experience along the way. Plus, you have access to the research that backs up all the lessons on how to lead today.
Here's what you need (that no one is teaching you) to develop your leadership skills.
CxLabs: Experiential Leadership Development
Where like-minded executives from various industries and organizations come together to find clarity, strengthen communication, and lead with confidence.
Program Start Date: 02/1/22
In 6-months, CxLabs will increase your leadership confidence and elevate your overall well-being.
The program is customized with built-in accountability that transforms people’s lives. It combines the best of every program. Every month you will experience:
- Individual accountability coaching, with customized development activities for introspective that focus on elevating overall well-being
- Live and experiential group training with evidence and research-based content to develop and enhance leadership skill and competency
- Monthly time slot dedicated to communication practice for 1:1, small group, and public speaking engagements
- Self-guided branding and marketing trainings and tools for personal and business development
Why should you join CxLabs?
- Clarity of purpose in business and life
- Self-confidence to own ideas and motivation to try new things
- Increased emotional intelligence and ability to build trust
- Accountability to lead and make values-driven decisions
- Amplified voice and personal brand heard by a target audience
- Improved public speaking, small group, and 1:1 communication
- Enhanced personal development and leaderships skills, creating balance and elevated well-being
YES there's more! (BONUSES)
- Well-being Assessment
- Leadership Competency Assessment
- Personal/Business Brand Audit
- Communication Assessment
- Conflict Management Style Assessment
- Personal Leadership Plan
Meet Kylie, CxLabs Trainer
Kylie Rowe identifies as a creator, mental health advocate, and member of the LGBTQ+ community. With her passion for personal leadership and expertise in business strategy and development, Kylie models leadership through an entrepreneurial journey that truly falls in her zone of genius.
The year after launching her company, Kylie was recognized as the executive of the year in Las Vegas. She holds a bachelor of arts degree in economics, and masters degrees in social work and business administration.LinkedIn
“I chose CxLabs because I trust Kylie and her team...I also like that the program is personalized and diverse. I like the one-on-one coaching because it’s specific to my business, and the group training includes people from different industries which gives the benefit of a broad perspective. After being in the program, I’ve noticed that I have more confidence in leading my employees and running my business in general.”
— Sam Ryan, Founder & CEO, Storm Development Services
“Kylie encouraged me to discover who I am and what I am looking to achieve and then really guided me on how to take that information and develop a strong personal brand. She was thoughtful, honest, and direct in her approach.”
— Matt Heyerdahl, CPA Chief Financial Officer, Gaming Arts, LLC
“Kylie is a personification of the word dynamic. She is authentic and engaging when giving presentations. Her ideas are well-thought-out and backed by research. Most importantly perhaps, she builds friendships and connections with the people she speaks to, inspiring them into action. After listening to and speaking with Kylie, you'll be a better person. I cannot recommend her enough."
— Angela Rudolph, MBA Social Business Instructor & Communications Specialist, University of Nevada, Reno
“As a CxLabs member, I can attest to the high quality of leadership development training I am receiving in the program. Prior to joining the program, I was also an active member of the worldwide Kylie Rowe Co. Facebook community, Personal Leadership Year. Through these experiences and attending their workshops, the focus on self-reflection has led to a raw and personal focused plan for my own development. Working with the Kylie Rowe Co. team has been transformative for personal and professional growth, and I will look to hire her company to customize a corporate training program in the future.”
— Tim Morrissey, General Manager, Saratoga Casino Black Hawk
Questions? We've got answers.
How long will I have access to the program?
What is the format of this program?
Who is this program intended for?
How long is this program?
How do the modules work? Will I be in a cohort of students?
Will this program actually help me increase my leadership skills?
Stay up to date on new workshops, special events, free content, and more. Enter your email address below to subscribe.